Friday, February 6, 2015

Better late than never!!

Just wanted to take a moment and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!  I hope your year thus far has been spectacular and that all of you are enjoying 2015 already.

I feel terrible that I have not posted recently.  Things for me haven't been going so well and I've been having a really hard time.  Between health issues in my family and the crazy cold snowy weather we've had here in Jersey this past month, it's safe to say things have been pretty insane!  My father has been very ill, he was diagnosed with a rare form of lung cancer and began his chemo treatments three weeks ago.  Trying to stay positive through all of it has been the biggest struggle for me, but I am trying exceptionally hard.  I know it won't be easy but I know I need to keep faith and hope alive.  We will get through this.  

Anyway, enough about that.  Today, since I was home sick because of this nasty cold I've been trying to overcome, I was able to finally finish some products I had started months ago.  I'm happy and relieved that I was able to finish a few of them!  However, I did miss my little kiddies!  Fridays are always so much fun with them!

Below are the products I was able to finish today.  I can't wait to print them and have my little kinders do them on Monday!  They absolutely love color by sight word worksheets and have been asking me if I had anymore since we finished the Christmas ones!  


                     
                                         
                                       




                   



Hope you enjoy! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment