Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Sight word help!

As a teacher, I am always looking for new ways to make learning fun and intrigue my students.  A while back I created these printables based on the dolch word list.  I created 92 worksheets in which the student will trace, color in, find, write, and cut and paste the word.  I used these worksheets in my classroom last year, and the children loved them!  They are a great supplement to any Kindergarten classroom.  You can use these worksheets as morning work, busy work, homework, or any time you want!  Please check out my worksheets which I have uploaded to my TPT store.  :)

Kinder Tykes Sight word Printables    Kinder Tykes Sight word Printables

Kinder Tykes Sight word Printables   Kinder Tykes Sight word Printables


You can click directly on the image and it will lead you to my store! I hope that you and your students enjoy these and that in some way I have made your life as a teacher easier! :)

Thanks a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment