Saturday, October 7, 2017

Spooky Minions!!

Hi!  Hope everyone is enjoying their fall!  I know I've had one too many Pumpkin Spice lattes already ( kinda sick of them, lol...but now I'm looking forward to my Peppermint Mocha lattes!).  Can't live without those seasonal treats. :D

A big part of Fall for any elementary student (and teacher) is Halloween.  I know my little Kinders have been talking about their costumes since last week.  They are so excited and love anything to do with Halloween.  Their anticipation gave me an idea for our October Bulletin board.  Since, my St. Patrick's Day minions craft was such a hit with my last year's class, I decide to create Halloween Minions!
These were so much fun to make! We made a Mummy, Cat, Pirate, and Witch.  My students loved them and were so proud of their Minions! We hung them up on our bulletin and used the saying "Kindergarten is Spooktacular!". Click here to see the product in my store!  I've included all pattern pieces for you and your students to make the Minion Mummy, Cat, Witch, and Pirate.  All pattern pieces are hand drawn.
A list of supplies, writing pieces (including primary lined paper for us Kinders :D), and bulletin board ideas and sayings, are all included as well!
Seriously, what kid doesn't love Minions! :D  If you download my product and love it just as much as we do, please let me know!  I would love to see your student's Minions.  :)  Happy Halloween y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment