Sunday, August 3, 2014

Linky Parties!

As a new blogger, I've been eager to participate in Linky Parties but wasn't sure how to go about joining.  I've done a lot of research on how to join and better understand what a linky party was exactly.  Then, this wonderful teacher liked me on facebook and I couldn't be more thankful!   Jen at Teacher Karma has given me a lot of insight into the whole new world of linky parties.  Thanks Jen! :)
Teacher Karma
 Her blog has a number of great ideas and is very enjoyable to read!  I especially like her most recent post on How to get Kids to write with the Booboo strategy!  If you're a fairly new blogger like me and want to understand the world of blogging a bit better, I highly recommend you check out her blog! Best of luck and enjoy! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment