Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who link-up!

I am such a fan of linky parties! Today I’m linking up with other wonderful teacher bloggers on Blog Hoppin’ for Teacher Week! Head on over to their blog to check out their link-up for yourself. :)

Who am I??


My name is Anna and I'm a Kindergarten teacher/teacher blogger from New Jersey. I’m still fairly new to the big world of blogging, but I've already fallen in love with it!

I come from a big Italian family. I'm 28 years old and have two younger brothers who are 27, and 25. We are very close in age and although now it is a blessing, it most definitely was not when we were younger. We used to fight constantly!

I am very close to my family. My mother is honestly my best friend, and I don't know where I'd be today without her. 

I have two boxers, Diesel and Gia, who I love more than words could even express. I've always been an animal lover. 

My boyfriend is my best friend. He is supportive of everything I do, even the crazy things! I am extremely lucky to have in my life. 

I love all of my friends, because they have been there for me through it all. Most importantly, I love my friends for always being themselves and for never sugar coating their advice and/or opinions. Honesty is very important to me. 


I love to travel. So far I have seen Italy, Switzerland, France, Germany, Belize, & Cayman Islands. I still have so many places to visit on my bucket list!


A few more things I love:
I am addicted to dark chocolate. Oh, it’s so good! 
My drink of choice is iced tea.
I absolutely love lemon!
I love spicy food.  I put hot sauce on everything!
I am in love with chevron.

Coffee is my drug of choice.

Sometimes, I just go for a drive to clear my mind when I'm feeling overwhelmed. 
I love running and spin classes! Oh, and the occasional zumba class too.
I love to cook and bake. Cake decorating is one of my fortes! :)

Now, it’s your turn. Tell us about you and link-up with Blog Hoppin’ by clicking the image below! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment